2017 Ford F-150 Near Oakland CA
"You'll easily find a pickup that meets your needs in the diverse 2017 Ford F-150 lineup. The F-150 boasts high tow and payload ratings and some of the best fuel economy in the light-duty segment. " - Edmunds.com
San Leandro Ford understands the importance of a dependable, hard-working truck, which is why Oakland CA area shoppers should check out the 2017 Ford F-150. Given its available 3.5L EcoBoost engine, drivers will never have to worry about having enough power again. Offering up a powerful 375-horsepower and a best-in-class 470 lb.-ft. of torque, this engine makes any job look easy. On top of that, this beast of a truck has a maximum tow rating of 12,200-lbs.
- • Four engine options - 2.7L EcoBoost® V6, 3.5L Ti-VCT V6, 3.5L EcoBoost®, or 5.0L Ti-VCT V8
- • Maximum towing capacity of 12,200-lb.
- • 375-horsepower and 470 lb.-ft. of torque
- • Class-exclusive cab and box fabricated from high-strength, military-grade, and aluminum alloys
Oakland CA area Ford drivers can drive around town with confidence when behind the wheel of the 2017 Ford F-150. Not only does this truck perform well, but it also looks just as nice. Featuring an available SXT Appearance Package, drivers can enjoy 20" machined-aluminum wheels, unique black sport cloth seats with flow-through console, fog lamps, privacy glass, and much more. While this package makes the truck look incredible, there are a bunch is standard features that make drivers the center of attention wherever they go.
- • Available black billet-style grille with body-color surround and black mesh insert
- • Available body-color fascia and front and rear bumpers
- • Available fog lamps, privacy glass, and SYNC® 3
- • Available 20" machined-aluminum wheels with Flash Gray-painted pockets
San Leandro Ford knows how important technology is in every aspect of life, especially when it comes to the inside of your vehicle. Offering drivers available features such as SYNC® Connect, drivers will never have to worry about being out of the loop again. When combined with FordPass™, SYNC® Connect gives drivers many options. Driver can remotely unlock and start their vehicle, request Roadside Assistance, schedule maintenance, and much more.
- • Available SYNC 3 with 8-inch LCD touchscreen and interface
- • FordPass™
- • SYNC® Connect
- • Technology Bullet Point
Ford doesn’t take safety lightly, which is why the 2017 Ford F-150 is stacked with incredible safety features. It should come as no surprise that the National Highway Traffic Safety has given the 2017 Ford F-150 a 5-Star overall crash test rating. With 31 safety-related technologies, drivers can get behind the wheel knowing they are in good hands.
- • Available BLIS (Blind Spot Information System) with cross-traffic alert and trailer coverage
- • 2016 IIHS Top Safety Pick when equipped with optional Forward Collision Warning
- • 5-Star overall crash test rating from the National Highway Traffic Safety
- • Standard AdvanceTrac® with RSC®
For more information about the 2017 Ford F-150, contact San Leandro Ford at (877) 800-3855 to schedule a test drive.
|Monday||8:30 am - 8:30 pm|
|Tuesday||8:30 am - 8:30 pm|
|Wednesday||8:30 am - 8:30 pm|
|Thursday||8:30 am - 8:30 pm|
|Friday||8:30 am - 8:30 pm|
|Saturday||8:30 am - 8:30 pm|
|Sunday||10:00 am - 7:00 pm|